(Huangpi Road Station – Under planning)
• 8 minutes walk from Metro Line 10 & 13
(Xintiandi Station interchange – Under construction)
• All children (anyone under the age of 18) must be accompanied by a Guardian who is aged 18 or over at all times. Each Guardian should take care of his/her own children.
• A Guardian is required to register each child in his/her company when buying an NBA Playzone Pass. The Guardian and each registered child shall wear their Access Wristbands inside the NBA Playzone at all times.
• Re-entry is not permitted for ticket holders.
• We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, close the NBA Playzone or any part of it temporarily, and/or restrict admission for safety or other reasons.
• We reserve the right to refuse entry to any person for any or no reason.
• Please read and comply with the NBA Playzone Safety Rules posted on the opposite wall.
• Please accompany and take care of your children at all times while at NBA Playzone. Please do not ask anyone else to take care of your children or leave any of your children with anyone else at any time.
• No person aged 18 or over who is on his/her own will be admitted into NBA Playzone.
• No smoking. No spitting. No littering.
• Please keep NBA Playzone clean.
• Please take care of your belongings. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to your belongings. We may need to check your belongings at any time for security reasons.
• No entry if you are not feeling well.
• No outside food or beverage is allowed. No chewing gum anywhere inside NBA Playzone.
• Safety rules may vary in different zones in terms of children’s age, height and clothes worn, as well as the capacity of a given zone. Please carefully read and comply with those specific rules applied to each zone, to ensure your safety and the safety of your children.
• Please use, and ensure that your children use the facilities of NBA Playzone properly.
• If you find any loose or damaged part of any equipment, or if you suspect any any equipment is unsafe, please immediately stop using it and report to NBA Playzone staff.
• Please be polite and considerate in NBA Playzone. Screaming, cursing, fighting, rough play, obscenities, threats, or any other rude or aggressive actions will not be tolerated.
• For good hygiene,socks are required to be worn on the facilities.
• Each Guardian should enter or leave NBA Playzone together with his/her children. Wristbands of a parent/guardian and of the children are linked, and contain identification information of each person. Each parent/Guardian can only exit with the children whose wristbands are linked with his/hers. Each parent/Guardian should keep safe his/her own and the children's wristbands and do not exchange wristbands with another person.
Entry into NBA Playzone is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• Any "Child" (anyone under 18 years old) who enters NBA Playzone must be accompanied by his/her parent(s) or a legally recognized guardian (collectively "Guardian" ). A Guardian may be required to show proof of age.
• You should carefully read and comply with, and procure your Child(ren) to comply with, the terms applicable to your NBA Playzone ticket(s) as well as all rules (including safety rules) as posted or announced in NBA Playzone from time to time. You (as a Guardian) shall take care of your Child(ren) at all times. • You undertake that you are fully aware of, and agree to assume, any inherent risks associated with activities at NBA Playzone. NBA Playzone is not liable for any personal injuries and/or property losses.
• We may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, close or restrict admission to any part of NBA Playzone temporarily, due to safety, special events or other reasons.
• You hereby agree for us to use your personal data provided by you or collected from your use of our services (e.g., your consumption records in NBA Playzone) and to share the same with affiliates and service providers for the purpose of understanding the operations of NBA Playzone and improving our services.